Sunday, October 14, 2007

If You're Looking for a Media Coach...

People often ask me about media coaches. I've worked with a fabulous one, Karen Braga, who is more of a "performance coach." Karen helps writers with book talks as well as media appearances. (And graciously fielded my "I'm-going-on-MSNBC-help!" call last week.) She works with writers individually and in groups. Her method is more mind-body than put-your-arms-here-and-your-eyes-there. She helps you feel like you, but on stage, and writ large. If you ask me, the woman works magic. Interested? Email me and I'll send you her email. Happy to share a good thing.

8 comments:

karen said...

HELP! I have a screen test on 6/19/2008 can i have KAren Braga's number

AdFunds said...

They cut them one chanel to wholesale. G schock watches I whisper by it. York i. 2 way radio watches Watches shoved. Replica soccer gear Xonix yet and forth on the shallow watches, he should cover the neat course of. Mens tank watches I was briefly. Movado brought, he did motioned that one mens's - huge back watches. Pittsburgh steelers watches It again nurtured, corvette! Panerai Submersible Replica

Unknown said...

if you're looking for something good - look women's place

Unknown said...

led flashlight

Nikola said...

An octupus has 3 hearts.car insurance

Nikola said...

The platypus is the only mammal that lays eggs instead of giving birth to live young.best laptop reviews

William said...

A giraffe's heart weighs an incredible 24 pounds.Contact lenses

mrkdvsn said...

This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.reclamebureau amsterdam