Friday, July 13, 2007

Book Tour Stop 4: California


Greetings from sunny CA! (WHY do I live in NYC? Oh right- because I love it. But it's hard to remember that sometimes, from here.)

Some quickies, since my host, my best friend Rebecca, is currently calling me (freshly picked raspberries and blackberries await):

Last night's reading at Cody's in Berkeley (above) was a blast. My favorite audience, I think, ever. Though I kind of feel that after each reading, so I'm probably not an accurate judge. Thank you to Laura, Josh, Elline, and others -- including, I think, Bitch founder and heroine Lisa Jervis -- for coming out! ForaTV filmed it, so I'll post the link when it's available.

Sisterhood, Interrupted in the news today: The Detroit News

And over at MotherTalk too (oh how I love those ladies...)

Next week I'm a guest on The Lisa Birnbach Show - will post details when I got em. And next week I'm going to be SheSource's "expert of the week." How cool is it that chicks now have our own radio, and database? If you don't know about Greenstone Media or SheSource yet, be sure to check them out.

No comments: