Thursday, July 26, 2007

If at BlogHer this weekend, come say hi!


This is my first participation in a meme (thanks, PunditMom!), so bear with me. My 10-second introduction to folks at the BlogHer conference in Chicago, where I'm headed after today's Demos event here in NYC:

I AM...
->the author of two books this year -- Sisterhood, Interrupted: From Radical Women to Grrls Gone Wild (just came out) and Only Child
->a former-academic-turned-pop-writer
->left-handed
->according to Courtney Martin, a "writer, feminist, and entrepreneur"
->living in NYC (but was born in Chicago!)
->co-founder of the webjournal, The Scholar & Feminist Online
->a consultant specializing in women's issues
->according to Lisa Johnson, a hot dancer
->very excited about attending my first BlogHer conference!

blogme2007

No comments: