Thursday, August 30, 2007

Babelicious, FILF, and...the Brassiere


I seem to have caused a little tussle over in Broadsheet's comments section yesterday, resulting in another Anonymous (not the one I spent part of yesterday answering, I suspect) calling me "babelicious" and a "FILF" (Mom, Dad, please don't ask), and the original Anonymous challenging my scholarly integrity. This is my first time being labeled with those monikers, and I'm not sure if I should be flattered or freaked. These semi-flattering, semi-lewd comments rarely come up about men who post. Officially irked on that. But challenging scholarly integrity is a trap we all fall into from time to time when we profoundly disagree with someone, so I'm just gonna let that one go.

On a lighter note, as Broadsheet's Lynn Harris reminds us in her roundup today via AlterNet, it's the 100th anniversary of the bra! Wait--again, do we celebrate, or curse?

Man, do I need a latte.

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa