Friday, December 21, 2007

Spreading Holiday Link Love...

Right about now, I'm wishing I had far deeper pockets and could give oodles to all my favorite orgs, all of which have sent me beautiful, moving appeal letters, some of which actually make me teary (clearly, I'm a mush). These orgs are all incredibly worthy and deserving and doing amazing things to make this world a more hospitable place for women and girls. What I can do, however, is spread the love by posting links to the orgs on my A-list that have donation pages, in case anyone is looking for a place to send a gift of impact.

Girls Write Now
Woodhull Institute for Ethical Leadership
Women and Media (WAM!)
National Council for Research on Women
Center for the Education of Women
National Women's Studies Association
Wellesley Centers for Women
Girls Incorporated
New York Women's Foundation

Happy, merry, joy, peace, light, and love to all!
(Image cred)

No comments: