Monday, February 18, 2008

Coming Attractions: GUEST POSTING!

Well, I'm getting ready to leave town for a few days and feel honored to be leaving Girl with Pen in the able hands of a number of wonderful guest posters who span that popular/academic divide with grace and style! Stay tuned this week for posts from bloggers extraordinaire Elizabeth Curtis, Joie Jager-Hyman, Helaine Olen, and Renee Ann Cramer, plus some of the usual fare of research/popular reality thrown in in between.

I haven't quite figured out that auto-post feature, but I've found a solution in the meanwhile -- his name is Marco. While I won't be able to respond to comments while I'm gone, I'll be checking in from time to time and look forward to responding upon return on Sunday. Have a great rest of the week, all, and a heartfelt thank you in advance to you amazing guest posters!

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa