Monday, February 18, 2008

Coming Attractions: GUEST POSTING!

Well, I'm getting ready to leave town for a few days and feel honored to be leaving Girl with Pen in the able hands of a number of wonderful guest posters who span that popular/academic divide with grace and style! Stay tuned this week for posts from bloggers extraordinaire Elizabeth Curtis, Joie Jager-Hyman, Helaine Olen, and Renee Ann Cramer, plus some of the usual fare of research/popular reality thrown in in between.

I haven't quite figured out that auto-post feature, but I've found a solution in the meanwhile -- his name is Marco. While I won't be able to respond to comments while I'm gone, I'll be checking in from time to time and look forward to responding upon return on Sunday. Have a great rest of the week, all, and a heartfelt thank you in advance to you amazing guest posters!

No comments: