Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates to Intergenerational Brouhaha

Two quick hits:

Amy Tiemann interviewed me for the MojoMom Podcast this morning. Here's the link.

Courtney just published a response to Linda Hirshman's critique of her in The American Prospect today.

And ok ok, I take back "brouhaha." Totally just playing into the sentiment that it's a mini-war. In all honesty, I wish we could see MORE media stories about the kinds of conversations we WomenGirlsLadies have been seeing take place from Ypsilanti to Cambridge. And in our own backyards. Or the kind Amy and I--who are on opposite sides of the Clinton/Obama divide--had this morning.

Empathy, people, empathy. Eyes on the prize. I know our politics are intensely personal, but can we please start cutting the noise and get ready to get behind the notion that we'll need to unify in order to successfully do battle with McCain??? I'm getting nervous. Though I KNOW we can win.

No comments: