Thursday, June 26, 2008

Any Takers for a Guest Post about NWSA?

I'm still lamenting having had to miss NWSA's annual conference this year, if only because I miss seeing colleagues (hi Alison! hi Astrid!). Thanks to those of you who have been sharing reports and highlights with me. If anyone who attended would like to do a guest post on the conference here at GWP, door's open! Just shoot me an email at girlwpen@gmail.com and let me know.

Meanwhile, I'm loving that the theme for the 2009 Council on Contemporary Families conference is THE FUTURE OF RELATIONSHIPS: Men, Women, Sexuality, and the Prospects for Gender Equity. Planning is underway. The conference will take place on April 17 and 18 at the University of Illinois, Chicago. CCF's conference is one of my faves and I'm definitely hoping to go.
...

No comments: