Monday, September 17, 2007

Women Authors: Get Your Tech On

I've been so fortunate these past months to have learned a ton from fellow feminist bloggers - and in the spirit of "see one, do one, teach one," I'm eager to share. So my fall webinar, MAKING IT POP: Translating Your Ideas for Trade, will include a session on how authors can use blogging and new media to spread word about their books, online. Details about the 6-week course, including how to register, are posted here. (All you need in order to take it is an Internet connection and a phone -- I will walk you through the rest! The first session is Nov. 6, 8-9:15pm ET.)

And on a related note, the Women's Media Center recently asked me to write a piece on this issue of authors and new media. The piece is now live. I look forward to your thoughts -- and to working with some of you to "make it pop"!

No comments: