Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming Attractions: Bella, Girl's Guide, and Guest Bloggers!



Just wanted to throw out there that I'll be posting an interview with Esther Perel, author of Mating in Captivity, next week sometime. Stay tuned!

And on my pile of books to muse on next is one with the longest and most kick-ass subtitle ever--Suzanne Braun Levine and Mary Thom's Bella Abzug: How One Tough Broad from the Bronx Fought Jim Crow and Joe McCarthy, Pissed Off Jimmy Carter, Battled for the Rights of Women and Workers, Rallied against War and for the Planet and Shook Up Politics Along the Way--and another by a Woodhull alum that sounds like just what I need right about now, On My Own Two Feet: A Modern Girl's Guide to Personal Finance by Manisha Thakor and Sharon Kedar.

And do keep an eye out for some guest posting in this space from some of the incredibly talented women taking my Making It Pop bloginar...Coming soon!

No comments: