Monday, March 31, 2008

Morning Links

Two quick links to share this morning:

A guest post I wrote with Courtney for Marci Alboher's New York Times blog, Shifting Careers, titled "Notes from an Intergenerational Conversation." Court and I chew over how generational issues are affecting women at work. We hit on topics from fashion to mentoring and "entitlement." Comments over there most welcome!

And a recap of the intergenerational feminist panel I spoke on last week at The New School, organized by Ann Snitow. (Thank you, Kristen, for that incredibly thoughtful write-up.)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thanks so much for linking over to the write-up! There was so much substantive, thought-provoking material in that panel--I walked away with a thousand ideas and mini-debates running through my head.

I also just wanted to say that your fusion of writing, feminism, and activism is incredibly inspiring to me!