Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bridal Zen?

People keep asking me if I'm freaking out because our wedding is in 3 weeks. I have to say, I'm feeling pretty calm. Hotel still under construction? So we switched. Food at the restaurant we'd chosen for dinner the night before sucked? So we found a new one. I guess after living through the wrong marriage, planning for the right one feels pretty effortless, no matter the obstacles thrown into the course.

Maybe it's the mambo. Marco and I had our class again last night and learned a few more tricks: the crossover, the walk around, and my personal favorite, the susy q.

I think we're getting hooked. One thing's for sure: we're getting hitched. In 3 weeks.

Yikes?!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ah, just enjoy it! it shouldn't have to freak you out, even though people want you to act as if It's The Most Important Day and Nothing Must Go Wrong. If you have to order in pizza to feed all your friends, so be it; as long as you're hitched at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Have fun!

Deborah Siegel said...

Thank you Caroline (and CONGRATS again to YOU on Mama PhD!) That's pretty much my M.O. One can plan, and then, there's, well, life...L'chaim!!