Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drum Roll Please...


It's live! It's live! My personal website is now live at: www.deborahsiegel.net

I'll likely change the domain name to my name, since the GWP blog is going group and all, but that's where the individual stuff lives for now. I've listed upcoming talks and past writings and all the usual suspects, and now info on the consulting and coaching and training that I do is listed there too.

For those of you needing to make (or redo) websites, it's a Wordpress template, with a personal redesign engineered by Kristen Loveland the Brilliant. Kristen, you are a goddess. (And I hope you are getting some rest.)

3 comments:

Claire Mysko said...

Looks great, Deborah!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Love the layout.

Deborah Siegel said...

Thank you Claire and anniegirl!!!