Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where You'll Find Me in September...

Thanks to Speaking Matters, Lisa Johnson, Woodhull, and the Association for Women in Communications, here's where I'll be hanging out come September.

Hope some of you can join me!

SEPTEMBER 2 - “Girl with Keyboard: Making Waves in the Feminist Blogosphere”
University of South Carolina, Upstate
Noon workshop

“Talking ’bout My Generation: Youth, Gender, Race, Class and the 2008 Election”
University of South Carolina, Upstate
7pm talk

SEPTEMBER 5-7 - “Raise Your Voices”
Woodhull Nonfiction Writers’ Retreat
Ancramdale, NY
Workshop on nonfiction book proposals

SEPTEMBER 26 - “Women, Girls, Ladies: An Intergenerational Conversation about Work”
Association of Women in Communications Conference
Doubletree Hotel Crystal City
Washington, DC
12:45-2pm (luncheon panel)


I'm currently booking for December. To bring me to your campus, company, or organization, please email info@speakingmatters.com. Thanks!

No comments: