Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girls Gone Mild...?

Greetings from sweet home Chicago! I'm happily ensconsed at Mom and Dad's, preparing for the Chicago book-related activities this week. Still, can't help the surfing, and boy oh boy - I just got to get me this book: Girls Gone Mild by Wendy Shalit. More from me on the subject as soon as I have a chance to check it out, but in the meantime, WSJ piece on it here.

Mom, Dad, and I watched "Age of Love" last night (cougars -- women in their 40s -- versus kittens -- women in their 20s -- duking it out for the love of a bachelor). And then part of "Science of Love" (go Pepper Schwartz!). I have TONS to say, but no time at present. Book tour -- and my amazing 97-year-old grandmother who now lives here with my parents -- calls. But stay tuned!

1 comment:

rayneberry said...

If you or someone you know would like a shirt that says “HOT COUGAR LOVE” or “DO NOT FEED THE COUGARS” or “I LOVE COUGARS” Visit
www.cafepress.com/tooblunt4you