Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here an Anthology, Where an Anthology?

A quick heads up that author Claire Mysko will be reviewing the new anthology from Seal, About Face: Women Write about What They See When They Look in the Mirror, in this space soon! Meanwhile, read more about it at The Seal Press Women's Interest blog.

A number of folks lately have asked me how to submit essays for these things. Calls for essays are often listed in the back of magazines like Poets & Writers, Writers Digest, and the like. But me? I hear about them mostly through word of mouth, and on listservs like WAM!, and I often post any that come through my Inbox here on GWP. So if you see them, please do send me these announcements and I promise to post them here, to share with all.

1 comment:

Andie East said...

Also be sure to check out the Seal Press submissions site!

http://sealpress.com/submissions.php