Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guest Posting Opps While I'm Away

Instead of going dark while off doing wedding and honeymoon during the last two weeks of July, I'm pleased to announce some rather FABULOUS guest posting coming our way! Claire Mysko and Gloria Feldt will be among the lineup, with some live blogging from BlogHer and some posts about the election. The fearless Kristen Loveland of The Choice will be blogsitting (and crossposting!) for me while I'm away.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to open the doors wide open to the GWP community. Your comments are always so smart and insightful, your emails always teach me. I'd love to bring more GWP readers into fuller view. So here's the chance. If you have an idea for a guest post and would like to run it by me before I take off, please email me at girlwpen@gmail.com. The last day I'll be checking email will be July 17.

No comments: